Best Foods for Your Skin and Hair
Ever heard of the saying you are what you eat? Turns out, Science has proven it Time and again, as Research consistently find healthy food to be great sources of good stuff for the mind and body. If you are looking for healthy, glowing Hair and Skin, there are highly Nutritious food that you can include in your diet to help improve Hair growth and prevent fallout, as well as to stimulate Skin Collagen production, while keeping hormones balanced. Here are some of the best food types and items that you can eat for healthier Skin and Hair:
- Water -While Water isn’t technically food, keeping the body hydrated is one of the best ways to maintain healthy skin and lustrous hair. Drinking at least 2 litresof water on the daily will help you achieve this.
- Avocado - Avocadoes are rich in vitamin E. This helps moisturisethe skin and at the same time aids in healing. Avocados likewise have antioxidant effects and they contain monosaturated fats, which act as a skin softener and keep the hair and the nails healthy.
- Turmeric -Curry contains curcumin, which is a potent anti-inflammatory substance with antioxidant properties, which boosts the body’s antioxidant enzymes to act against free radicals.
- Fatty Fish -Fish with high levels of omega 3 fatty acids also offer tremendous beauty benefits, not limited to glowing skin and lustrous locks. They help boost the body’s supply of omega 3 fatty acids, which is also found in the hair shaft and the scalp, hence keeping hair hydrated.
- Oats -Oats have great amounts of biotin, zinc, potassium, and magnesium, deficiency in which, could lead to brittle hair and breakage. Boosting the levels of these key nutrients within the body can help prevent hair breakage and brittleness.
Many other types of food, including vegetables, legumes, and herbs, fish, and grains prove to be healthy choices that help boost skin and hair health, including eggs, salmon, kale, almonds, chocolate, sauerkraut, bell peppers, and more.
Bugs in your Greens? Tragedy? – No, it’s a love story.!
Picture this - you are preparing for a Sunday salad in your kitchen happily slicing your carrots and chopping the leafies when Mr. Bug creeps in...
Nov 30, 2019
Apple - The one God gave, not Jobs!
We know Apples are a little overrated but only for all good reasons. The most sold fruit in the whole wide world - Apples are one of the most po...
Nov 25, 2019
Mamma Mia Mushrooms!
For the love of Mushrooms let’s dive in for some amazingly delicious and easy to make recipes. If your kids do not really like Mushrooms, ...
Nov 12, 2019
Blueberry Bonanza !
There’s a fad going on around all the food items involving Blueberry already. Cheesecakes, Muffins, Pies and the list goes on with t...
Nov 08, 2019
Vegan's the way!
Going Vegan is not as big as it seems. It’s a matter of choice. Everyone has the right to choose what they want to consume. What has come ...
Oct 18, 2019
50 Shades of Avocado ;)
Avocado is a fruit usually grown in equatorial regions; it has a thick rough skin, and a soft gooey pulp. An Avocado has 5 stages of maturity.
Sep 19, 2019
Reasons to Buy Grapefruit Online in Delhi
Grapefruits have shot to popularity with more and more people becoming aware of its amazing health benefits. To enjoy grapefruit, one has to acq...
Jul 26, 2019
Exotic Fruits in Delhi - Stay Healthy and Young
If you are a fruitlover, you can enjoy the goodness of your chosen fruit along with multiple benefits it brings to you. The major benefit of add...
Jul 26, 2019
Going Green – Why are Green Vegetables Recommended?
Obesity and being overweight are major problems plaguing many of the world’s nations, and this unhealthy weight problem has also been lead...
Jul 13, 2019
Buying Imported Fruits Online ? Read this !!
The fresh-fruit sector of India is now facing changes with the presence of stores selling products and even imported fruits online. And this is ...
Jul 06, 2019
Top 5 Avocado Recipes !!
If you find it difficult to have an Avocado as it is or have got bored by the over usage of Gaucamole, try these exciting recipes which we are s...
Jun 15, 2019
The Legend Of Gaucamole!
Gaucamole is much more than a dip for your chip. It is used in so many ways going far beyond the traditional mexican approach.
May 25, 2019
Safety & Hygiene
We are delighted to share with all our patrons that Frugivore is ISO:22000 certified and has HACCP (Hazard and Critical Control Points) in place...
May 17, 2019
Just like the killing spell of the greatest fictional movie series – ‘Harry Potter’, Avocado is a super effective health fruit...
May 11, 2019
Where do you buy your Fresh ?
Picture this: an elderly lady dressed in expensive silk saree, gold bangles, diamond ring, platinum earings, wearing an exquisite pashmina, gets...
Jan 14, 2019
How fresh are you!
When we commissioned this website recently, the question arose - should we have a blog. And it was decided we should because that’s how we...
Jan 14, 2019
Winter Warm-Up Recipies
Hey folks, its that time of the year again with cold nights and chilly, foggy mornings setting in. Our blogpost today is all about keeping you c...
Jan 14, 2019
Thailand is famous for many things. Thai Fruits is one of them – fruits are an immensely popular export of Thailand (next only to Thai mas...
Dec 31, 2018